Annual Compliances for Private Limited Companies / OPC
Online simplifying the maintenance of ROC and Annual filings for Private Limited Company through Startup Search Providers.
₹ 14,999 (Onwards)
Need to speak to an expert? Get Free Consultation
Private Limited Company is the most popular form of starting a business, there are various compliances which are required to be followed once your business is incorporated. All the benefits of a private limited company, such as the ability to raise capital easily and accommodate shareholders, come at the cost of increased compliance. Every Company incorporated in India must comply with the ongoing government rules and regulations after incorporation; a private company is required to comply with the various laws and provisions under the Companies Act 2013 and rules made there under. While the majority of small businesses do not fulfil their compliance requirements in their opening years, they end up paying heavy penalties (up to Rs. 1 lakh a year) for failing to do so. In the worst scenario, such companies and their directors are even blacklisted for a short period of time.
What Is Included In Our Package?
Procedure For Annual Compliances
Documents Required For Annual Compliances
- MOA/AOA of company
- Certificate of Incorporation
(Applicable for all companies under companies act, 2013)
- Issue of Share Certificates
- Statutory Registers
- Board Meeting Compliances
- Annual General Meeting (AGM) Compliance
- Annual ROC Filings
Filing Annual Return (MGT-7)
Filing Financial Statements (AOC-4)
ADT-1 (Auditor Appointment)
Advantages Of Annual Compliances?
6 SIMPLE STEPS
To Start Compliances for Private Limited Company in India
- The first Auditor shall be appointed within one month from the date of incorporation of the Company for the period of 5 years and form ADT-1 will be file for appointment.
- Every Company shall prepare its Accounts and get the same audited by a Chartered Accountant at the end of the Financial Year compulsorily.
- Every Private Limited Company is required to file its Annual Return in form MGT-7 within 60 days of holding of Annual General Meeting.
- Every Private Limited Company is required to file its Balance Sheet along with statement of Profit and Loss Account and Director Report in form AOC-4 within 30 days of holding of Annual General Meeting.
- All Companies are required to hold their AGM within a period of six months, from the date of closing of the Financial Year.
- If a Company fails to comply with the rules and regulations of the Companies Act, then the Company and every officer who is in default shall be punishable with fine for the period for which default continues.
Frequently Asked Questions
Compliance means filing of certain forms and information from time to time to MCA as statutory requirement. It’s a combined word for all the filings that need to be done to keep your company in good standing with the government authorities.
The E-Forms to be filed for Annual ROC filing is: MGT-7 – (Annual return), AOC- 4 – (Financial Statements, Balance Sheet & P&L Account).
This is a shareholders meeting that needs to be held every year. Approval of financial statements, declaration of dividends, appointment of auditors, etc. is the primary agenda for this meeting. AGM needs to be held in the city where the registered office of the company is situated.
Annual Filing, Disclosure by Directors, Drafting of Annual return, Returns & minutes filing, Issuing share certificates, notices, updating the Statutory Register, Filing annual compliance report.
- A) First Annual Filing of the Company is due on the 30th December of the next year from the date of Incorporation , – B) Subsequent Annual Filing is due on the 30th September of the same year in which the Financial Year of the Company ends.
It is the duty of the Company and Directors to file ROC Return as both are liable for non filing.