Closing Private Limited Company
Now You Can Easily Close Your Private Limited Company.
₹ 6,999 (Govt. Fees Extra)
Need to speak to an expert? Get Free Consultation
Private Limited Company Closure
If your business in the private limited company is not running properly or faces continuous losses, it is better to close such private limited company and look for a new beginning. The process of closing a Private Limited Company can be tedious; however, it is mandatory to do so, as otherwise, you would be required to annually meet the requirements set forth by the Registrar of Companies and spending money on audits and compliances. The bigger reason you would want to do this, of course, is because it releases the assets and investments made by you.
What Is Included In Our Package?
Procedure For Private Limited Company Closure
Documents Required for Closure of Private Limited Company
- Statement of Assets and Liabilities as on date
- Statement of Accounts latest.
- Statement of Accounts containing assets & liabilities of the Company Audited by CA (as on date)
- Bank Account Closure Certificates.
Minimum Requirements For Closing Private Limited Companies?
Advantages of Private Company Closure
- It helps you to save every year compliance cost.
- Saves you from non compliance penalties.
- No More Headache of record keeping.
- No more director in Default.
- Closing a company will prevent you from unnecessary IT demands.
Frequently Asked Questions
When existence of the company as a legal entity comes to an end it is known as the closure of the company.
Application for striking off of the company, board resolution for special resolution closure, consent of directors, director’s affidavit, indemnity bond, statement of assets and liabilities MOA of the company .
At least a year should have passed from the date of incorporation before the company files for closing to the registrar of companies.
A resolution of directors approving the closing of the company and the same being declared with the condition that there are no pending debts is a key requirement for filing the voluntary closing of the company.
Within 7 days of application submission, the private limited company must notify the creditors, shareholders, employees, trustees, and other directors.
If the company fails to comply with the timelines, a fine or penalty is incurred upon the directors from starting another company.
It is necessary to file Closure with the ROC as ROC or MCA data base need to be updated and the Company is free from all its legal compliances as it is officially closed. Even though business of the company is closed, unless closure documents are filed and approved by the ROC, company is not legally closed and the company needs to file all the regular returns.
- Closure of the company is done voluntarily and is done through the fast track exit scheme.
- Winding up of the company may be voluntary or by the order of the Court by appointing an official liquidator to monitor the process of winding up.
- Dissolution is initiated by the Court for ending the legal existence of the Company.