Protect your Brand Name, Slogan/Logo.
₹ 6,499 (All Inclusive)
Need to speak to an expert? Get Free Consultation
What is Trademark Registration?
A trademark is a unique expression which may be a word, slogan, name, device, label, graphic, or numerals used by a business to distinguish its goods or services from other similar goods or services originating from a different business. Through trademark registration, you can protect your brand or logo by restricting other people from using the same. For e.g. the logo of NIKE and their tagline JUST DO IT is a registered brand name. By trademarking your logo or brand, you are providing it protection as it is illegal to use the same logo or tagline. Owners of trademarks have exclusive rights to their use under the categories they are registered in (there are a total of 45 categories, called classes). Trademarks in India are registered by the Controller General of Patents Designs and Trademarks, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India
In India, you can get one ™ within two days, but it takes up to two years of registering so you can use the ® symbol.
What Is Included In Our Package?
Procedure For Trademark Registration
What Can Be Trademarked?
Who can apply for Trademark Registration?
Minimum Requirements For Trademark Registration?
Advantages Of Trademark Registration?
5 SIMPLE STEPS
For Trademark Registration in India
Frequently Asked Questions
– A trademark can be any word, sign, symbol or graphic that you apply to your company, goods or services to distinguish them from those of your competitors; for example, a brand, product or company name, or logo. The trademark serves as a badge of origin for your business and its brands and products, and can consist of words, logos, images, slogans, shapes and colours, or a combination of all of these. In India, you can get one ™ within three days, but it takes up to two years of registering so you can use the ® symbol. The trademark owners have exclusive rights to use them under categories on which they are registered (there are a total of 45 categories, called class).
– The Trademark Registry has classified goods and services under 45 classes. Your application must mention the class/classes the goods/services represent. The trademark would be registered under those classes only. For instance, Class 28 refers to Toys, Games, and Sports. So if you want to protect your toy brand, you need to make an application under Class 28 and get exclusive commercial rights, to sell your brand of toys under that class.
– You need to produce identity proof in case of trademark registration in India. (In case of individuality or Proprietorship).While on another hand you need to produce company incorporation documents if the entity is a company.
– It is valid for a limited period of time i.e. for 10 years. But it is renewable indefinitely. You just need to pay the govt fee & professional fee for trademark renewal every time.
– A trademark is an intellectual property which is being assigned to a words, logos, images, slogans, and colors but on another hand, copyright assures you the protection for your unique content such as books, music, videos, songs, website or even software.
-After the application is registered with the government, a TM number is assigned by trademark department within 1-3 days of submission of application. After this, you can use TM with your brand. Once it’s registered, you can use the ® symbol.
-In India, you can get one ™ within three days, but it takes up to two years of registering so you can use the ® symbol.
This symbol can use with the brand name until your trademark is not registered and the application is in pending status. This is to inform the public of his exclusive claim over the brand. The claim may or may not be valid depending upon the result of trademark registration.
It is also a kind of trademark which Service Mark, but it identifies and distinguishes the source of a service rather than a product. For example, you will use TM for a product and SM for a service like housekeeping.
This symbol is only applicable for your brand when the mark is being registered and the Certificate of Registration is issued by the Trademark Registrar.
Any Individual Person, Company, Trust, NGO, even Govt. agency can apply for Trademark.
Business name, product name, website domain name, brand name, logo or slogan can be trademarked.