An excellent option for persons involved in any activity related to maintaining standard and quality.
₹ 4,499 (Onwards)
Need to speak to an expert? Get Free Consultation
ISO means International Standard Organization. ISO prescribes a set of requirements, if maintained business organization, ISO certificate is issued to such organization. that helps management of business to achieve customer satisfaction. ISO certification has been largely considered as a quality management tool which gives recognition to your company’s quality management system. ISO has listed internationally recognized standards (e.g., 9001, 22000, 14000) to encourage worldwide exchange of goods. ISO registration or ISO certification improves the credibility of your business and helps you get more business. You might have seen ISO 9001 Quality mark on products from large companies. This can be attained through ISO certification.
What Is Included In Our Package?
Procedure For ISO Registration
Documents Required For ISO Registration
- Copy Of PAN Card
- Passport Size Photograph
- Copy Of Voter’s ID/Passport/Driver’s License/Aadhaar Card
- Softcopy Of Latest Bank Statement/Telephone Or Mobile Bill/Electricity Or Gas Bill
- Two Copies Of Sales Bill/Purchase Bill
- ISO 9001-Quality management
- ISO 10012-Measurement management systems
- ISO 2768-1- General tolerances
- ISO 14001 – Environmental management
- OHSAS 18001 – Occupational Health & safety management
- ISO 19011 – Guidelines for auditing management
- ISO 20000-1 – Information technology management
- ISO 22000 – Standard for food safety
- ISO 27001 – Information media security system
- ISO 31000 – Risk management
- ISO 4217 – Currency codes
- ISO 50001 – Energy management
- CE MARK – For certain products sold within European Economic Area
- HACCP – Hazard analysis critical control point
Advantages Of ISO Certification
- Get government tenders
- Build credibility internationally
- Better customer satisfaction
- Improve product quality
- Improve business efficiency
- Improve marketability
Frequently Asked Questions
ISO certification has been largely considered as a quality management tool which provides a kind of identity to company’s quality management system. It standardizes how businesses and organizations involved in commerce and industry manage information and processes. It simply means that organization has met certain requirements.
It is a kind of ISO certificate which represents a quality of the product on an international basis and also ensures that the company meets up with all the required quality measures. ISO 9000 family of standards consist of basically three core of standards :
- ISO 9001 – Quality Management Systems – Requirements
- ISO 9000 – Fundamentals and Vocabulary
- ISO 9004 – Quality Management Systems – Guidelines for performance improvements.
– BIS is the National Standards Body of India and is a founder member of ISO. It represents India in ISO. The Technical Committee (TC) number 176 (ISO/TC 176), and its Sub-committees of ISO are responsible for the development of ISO 9000 standards. Quality and industry experts from India including BIS officers nominated by BIS participate in the meetings of the Technical Committee ISO/TC 176 and its Sub-committees.
ISO audit is the basic tool to check the quality process system to ensure that organization is following the requirements as prescribed.
As such there is no difference. Both are same. BIS has chosen the ISO 9000 standard which are numbered as IS/ISO 9000, IS/ISO 9001, IS/ISO 9004. These are the standards which are published by BIS, similar to ISO 9000 standard.
Definitely. The revised version of the standard is as relevant to small as well as large organizations. Irrespective of your size, it will enable you to drive improvement in your business and increase customer satisfaction.