Start-up India Recognition
Under this scheme the government has taken several vital steps for building a robust startup ecosystem and making India a country of job creators instead of job seekers. Department for Industrial Policy and Promotion (DPIIT) manages the programs under Startup India Scheme.
₹ 2,499 (All Inclusive)
Need to speak to an expert? Get Free Consultation
Overview of Startup India Registration
Government of India has introduced the Startup India scheme in 2016. The primary motive of this scheme is to promote the growth of start-ups in India. Under this scheme government has taken several vital steps for building a robust startup ecosystem and making India a country of job creators instead of job seekers. Department for Industrial Policy and Promotion (DPIIT) manages the programs under Startup India Scheme. The startup India registration process has broadened the scope of development by creating job opportunities in the Indian economy.
A startup is a recently settled business, normally small, began by one or a group of people. What separates it from other new organizations is that a startup offers another item or service that isn’t being given somewhere else similarly. The motives are innovation development.
What Is Included In Our Package?
Procedure For Start-up India Registration
Benefits of Start-up India Recognition
The government of India offers several benefits to the start-ups working under the umbrella of startup India programme. List of benefits provided under startup India Registration scheme are written below
- Tax Benefit
- Startups working under start up India registration scheme can enjoy the benefit of exemption for three years.
- Startups avail the benefit of compliance self-certification with different labour laws and environment laws.
- Rebate In Patent Filling
- Startups working under startup India registration scheme will get 80% rebate at the time of patent application filling.
- Rebate In Trademark Filling
- The government assures to provide 50% rebate on trademark filing to those start-ups who are working under this scheme.
- Business Opportunity
- Startup India is a platform which gives multiple opportunities, recognition and support to all the start-ups who are working hard to carve out a niche for them.
Frequently Asked Questions
The primary motive of startup India scheme is to promote the growth of start-ups in India. Under this scheme the government has taken several vital steps for building a robust startup ecosystem and making India a country of job creators instead of job seekers.
- Simplification and Handholding
- Funding and Incentives
- Incubation and Industry Academia Partnership
Startup India registration process is available online. Applicant can execute the process of registration by visiting the website of Startup India Scheme.
- It is essential for startup to register their company in the portal owned by the Ministry of Labour and Employment “Shram Suvidha Portal”
- Register at Shram Suvidha Portal and then login.
- Once the login is done, click on the link “Is Any of your Establishment a Startup?”
- Follow the instructions to get registered.
An organization registered as a Private Limited Company, Partnership Firm or a Limited Liability Partnership can register them under the startup India scheme.
The most favoured business structures for a startup are Private Limited companies and LLPs. A Private Limited company is legally recognized and often favoured by investors.
Startup incubators are ordinarily organizations that help business people by building up their business, particularly in the underlying stages.
Startup accelerators bolster beginning time and development driven organizations.
Any business organization that has finished 10 years from the date of its registration, and has surpassed the earlier years turnover of 100 crores will stop to be a startup on fulfillment of 10 years from the date of its registration/joining.
When the application is finished, and the startup receives identification, you will get a system-generated certificate of recognition. You will have the option to download this testament from the Startup India portal.
Indeed, according to the law a current organization can register itself as a startup, given that it meets the recommended standards for a startup. They will likewise have the option to profit different duty and IPR benefits that are accessible to new companies.
Putting resources into a startup is an unsafe recommendation, yet the low necessity for overhead capital joined with high upside potential, makes it worthwhile for investors to put their finances on new companies.
No, application has to be submitted online only.
Yes, it is possible to download a system generated verifiable certificate of recognition, once the registration is successful.